To book your free, no-obligation tutorial at a time to suit you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01625 467530.
In just 15 minutes, we’ll show you how to:
- Easily delegate reading and approval responsibilities through a simple, systematic process.
- See the status of all your documents, at-a-glance, using the reporting dashboard.
- Stay compliant when Education policy changes with alerts outlining must-do next steps.
- Add policies to your website with the click of a button.
- Present Ofsted with evidence of compliance by exporting detailed, real-time reports.
- Seamlessly transfer existing policies into the system through a simple upload process.
"Compliance Manager is the best time-saving mechanism I have ever engaged with as a headteacher. All policies are passed and dealt with through Compliance Manager, saving many hours of debate in governors’ committee. The regular updates and the identification of changes required as legislation changes is invaluable to all at our college. I recommend this to you with no reservation – it’s real value for money."
Mark Tilling, Headteacher,
High Tunstall College of Science
How to schedule your free tutorial
Tutorials are available at the following times on weekdays:
Tutorials typically last around 15-30 minutes, depending on how much time you have available, and can be provided at alternative times if the scheduled times are not suitable.
To find out how Compliance Manager can keep you compliant and save you countless hours, simply email email@example.com or call us now on 01625 467530 and state a date and time that suits you.