To book your free, no-obligation tutorial at a time to suit you, contact email@example.com or call us now on 01625 467530.
In just 15 minutes, we'll show you how to:
- Complete detailed courses to gain an in-depth knowledge of key Education subjects.
- Use quick, short courses to refresh your understanding of the basics.
- Use clear evidence of learning and achievements to inform career progression.
- Design a e-Learning journey tailored to you and your school by setting personal and school goals.
- Create your own courses to target your school’s local challenges.
- Cut down on expensive external training and consultancy costs and make significant savings.
"Hub4Leaders has created a clear, school-specific training portal. It’s easy to navigate, and the training is current and bespoke to the needs of the school. The county lines module was excellent, as was the GDPR resource. Certainly, this will become a central aspect of our future e-Learning across the partnership of schools."
St Paul’s Church of England Primary School
How to schedule your free tutorial
Tutorials are available at the following times on weekdays:
Tutorials typically last around 15-30 minutes, depending on how much time you have available, and can be provided at alternative times if the scheduled times are not suitable.
To find out how e-Learning can be used to enhance staff knowledge and provide low-cost, high value learning opportunities for the whole school, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01625 467530 and state a date and time that suits you.
Free e-learning offer
We are determined to deliver maximum value during these difficult times, and ensure school staff working from home enjoy continued access to learning opportunities.
So, we’re making our e-learning platform available for free to schools joining TheSchoolBus.
Sign up for a free tutorial of TheSchoolBus with one of our product experts and, if you like what you see and subscribe, we will upgrade your subscription for free to include our e-learning platform (saving your school £200).