1. Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and, where applicable, the UK GDPR;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Data Protection Legislation”); and
means Hub4Leaders, a limited company registered in England under company number 8368437, whose registered address is Hub4Leaders Ltd. Elmwood Court, Springwood Close, Tytherington Business Park, Macclesfield.
2. Information About Us
1. Our Site is owned and operated by Hub4Leaders, a limited company registered in England under company number 8368437, whose registered address is Hub4Leaders Ltd. Elmwood Court, Springwood Close, Tytherington Business Park, Macclesfield.
2. Our Data Protection Officer is Ian Humphries and can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
2. By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for analytical purposes. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
1. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
4.1.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in.
4.1.2 Analytics Cookies
Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website.
4.1.3 Service Cookies
Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view. Service cookies are also used to administer the website (load balancing) and to secure, validate and identify authenticated user sessions. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
4.1.4 Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
4.1.5 Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
4.1.6 Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
4.1.7 Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
1. Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after 12 months.
5. Consent and Control
1. When you enter our site, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set Cookies. Your consent is generally required for cookies to be placed on your computer and for the user and storage of personal information relating to you provided by the cookies. If you do not disable them but continue to use our site we will take this as your consent to the use of those cookies.
2. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you.
3. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which the website operates.
4. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
5. The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
1. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
3. Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
4. Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&type=organic&src=support_searchbox_psp&locale=
5. Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
6. Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
7. Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information
1. For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
2. Terms and Conditions.